With tropical weather like Singapore, air conditioning system has become a necessity in everyone's home. Did you know that continuous use of aircon can collect dust, bacteria and other particles? Therefore, it is important that your air conditioning is regularly checked and serviced in order for it to function effectively. Among all cleaning services, chemical overhaul is the most thorough in terms of cleaning. So, what are chemical overhaul and how does it help to keep your air conditioner functioning well.
Do you know that it is dangerous when you do not maintain your air conditioning system properly? Especially in tropical countries like Singapore, if the system is not well maintained, it can be detrimental to health.
Without maintenance to air conditioner system, the particles cannot be cleaned and this can result in your loved one's breathing in poor air that may harm the respiratory system eventually. It can cause diseases such as allergies, asthma, cough and many more. Every time you switch ON the air conditioner, the accumulated foreign particles in air conditioning system will cause more severe effect. Thus, it is important to keep the air conditioning system well maintained, best with regular service from professional aircon technician.
Basic maintenance like General Servicing involves these few steps:
- Dismantling & cleaning the fan coil front panel, cover, air filter and water drain pan
- Lubricating all moveable part
- Brush, clean, check and vacuum the indoor evaporator coil, blower wheel and blade
- Vacuum the drainage system to prevent any water leakage problems
- Clean & wash air filter, water drain pan & front cover using Germicidal Detergent to kill bacteria
- Check all electrical component, compressor suction & discharge pressure
- Check & brush the outdoor condenser unit to increase cooling and save electricity bills
Air conditioning system should be serviced regularly by certified technician, so that your aircon will functioning on top notch condition.
These 7 reasons why you should maintenance your air conditioning system.
- Enhance lifespan of equipment and accessories
For the efficiency of unit to operate properly.
- Cleaner air for healthier living
To obtain a fresher environment and better air quality.
- Avoid any water leakage issue
A clogged drain pipe caused water to leak from unit itself if is not serviced regularly.
- Save energy and electricity bills
No extra power consumption to operate the system.
- Save repair costs
Avoid high expenses from any possible breakdown.
- Prevent unexpected aircon system issue
Early detection of issue during servicing period.
- Safe to use
Regular servicing ensures that electrical wiring and power supply are certified.
To engage our aircon repair services, please contact Coolman Aircon Servicing Pte Ltd at or email us at .