Aircon General FAQ
Can CoolMan attend to my aircon issue at the time I want?
Yes, we can perform the repairing works at your desired timing, but note that our repair schedule varies depending on the job complexity and volumes. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend that you book an appointment with us through ONLINE BOOKING.
What’s wrong with my aircon? It doesn’t turn on at all.
Check whether AC power gets to your aircon. If there’s no power, check the fuses or MCB circuit breakers. If there’s still no power, do contact our qualified technician to rectify the issue for you.
Why is my room not cold enough? Below lists possible reasons:
- Aircon unit is inappropriate for the room size.
- Remote control is not under cooling mode.
- Aircon temperature is set too high.
- Windows or doors are opened.
- Outdoor condenser is dirty and leads to overheating of compressor.
- Indoor FCU is dirty results in weak discharge of cool air.
- Electronic parts may be faulty.
- Not enough refrigerant in the aircon system.
What causes water leakage from my aircon unit?
Water condenses inside the fan coil unit. This will usually be released through the drainage pipe. If the drainage pipe is blocked or clogged, water will start leaking.
Why should I sign a maintenance contract?
- To enjoy S$15 cash rebates for any aircon services.
- To save on energy, electricity bill and repair costs.
- To increase cooling efficiency of the aircon system.
Can I clean the aircon on my own?
Yes, you can wash the filter and clean the fan coil cover. However, it is highly recommended that you engage professional technicians such as COOLMAN AIRCON SERVICING PTE LTD for sustainability and more thorough cleaning.